Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 59th Birtday!

epy beday toki

So many wonderful moments we have spent together. So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather.Thinking of u father brings memories to mind. Wonderful moments i ll treasure.These u give me sincerely that's why my dad.I love u so dearly :)

Daddy, I love you. For all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you. BeCause you love me, too.You feed me and need me.To teach you to play so smile because I love you... Happy Birthday Dad

For all those times, we left it unsaid...Thank You.Thanks for being there for us...For showing us the way.....For being patient with us even when wemade it difficut for you...For believing in us and encouraging us to dream...And being such an inspiring presence.In our life.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 
Blog Design by Ammupappa